Friday, October 4, 2013

October 2013 FREE Printable: Mini Halloween Bingo Game Set

This week I'm taking a break from all the heavy & emotional stuff and posting October's FREE printable instead.

I created a Camping Bingo game for my daughter's 5th birthday earlier this year. She loved it and has been begging me to create a "spooky" Bingo set. So, October's FREE printable is a Mini Halloween Bingo Game set. Hope you have as much fun playing as my kids are!

Included in this festive printable are 5 game boards and the call pieces. To get, right click on the image and save to your desktop. Then print. Printing on standard 8.5 x 11 inch white card stock or cover stock recommended. Cut along the dotted lines. Enjoy!

If you download, leave us a comment and let us know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment