Monday, November 12, 2012

Here's the REAL deal



I've been neglecting the blog recently.... on purpose. I had a conversation with a friend several weeks ago and I realized I'm kinda over it. The fake blog-ness that is. I don't want to be someone in this little blog world who looks like she has it all together. Trust me, I don't! I'm pretty much a mess.

I just don't like doing tutorials or "crafty" things. It's not me! After this conversation, I realized I was doing those things simply for something to put on my blog, which pretty much makes me a fraud. Pretty much.  So if you are still reading after that terrible confession, I just have to say I'm sorry! I'm going to do my best to make it up to you.

Why? Because I don't want others to feel like they just don't quite measure up after reading my blog. Because I feel that way a lot.  Because I'm trying to teach my children to be honest and real. Because I'm trying to live a more authentic life.

I'm not even sure what to write about, but I promise from now on it will be authentic and real. It'll be the stuff I truly find enjoyable and exciting. So for now, here's to the good, bad and ugly. Here's to the real  inside all of us!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment