Monday, October 1, 2012

October's FREE Printable: Fall Subway Art Print

October's Free Printable was based on this color palette. The combination of colors reminded me of fall in Virginia and I was inspired! I decided to do a beautiful chevron border surrounding this awesome fall subway art print. Feel free to use for personal use only. You may link to my post, but please do not redistribute or copy on your blog. Give credit where credit is due!

To fet this, simply click on the image and save do your desktop. Print on standard 8.5" x 11" card stock. Frame and voila!

I'm planning to use my print to spruce up my mantel decorations this fall. We'd love to see how you use this print in your fall decorating! Email us your photos at ehernandezdesigns@gmail.com.

Happy Decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment