Monday, October 15, 2012

My Fall Decorations: Wreath & Mantel



Before discussing the extent of my fall decorations, I should probably warn you! I am a minimalist when it comes to decorating. Mostly because I never seem to get around to it. So, the only decorating I have gotten to this fall is my mantel and my front door.

My front Door Wreath: I created this adorable wreath for my front door. I found all the items in the $1 bins at Target (love Target!) and whipped it up last Friday afternoon with my girls. They each got their own mini wreaths to decorate, which are now proudly placed on the mantel.

Mantel Decorations: These are a mixture of items I already had and items that were created. The mini wreaths are the ones my little darlings created. The subway art print is this month's free printable. The other tree print was a Father's Day gift to my husband. It was created by this amazing artist on Etsy in her shop Customs By Bernolli (She was such a pleasure to work with!). The plant is an orchid my sweet friend brought me after my most recent miscarriage. I guess I should've warned her about my black thumb! The angel figurine was sent by another friend after my first miscarriage. The H was a blank plywood letter that I spray-painted and stuck up there for good measure.

Ok, so I'm seriously doomed in the decorating department. Good thing you only see what I show you. *wink*

Don't forget to check out our new Photo Greeting Cards in the shop which debut TODAY!

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment