Monday, August 6, 2012

I Love Cupcakes

To keep the Birthday Bash going, I'm dedicating this blog post to cupcakes.

Cupcakes are the perfect individual size for a treat. I love that each once can be so beautifully decorated. I love them so much that Cupcake Wars is one of my guilty pleasures. In fact, I dedicated the first of my free printables this month to the cupcake.

I have compiled a beautiful culinary slideshow composed entirely of cupcakes for your baking pleasure. Links to the recipes are included! (*Note* I haven't tried these cupcakes, so I can't comment on their taste. I am relying on the many rave reviews they have received!)

Cupcake Pops by Bakerella

photo via Recipe can be found here

The Ultimate Vanilla Cupcake by Stef at Cupcake Project

photo via Recipe can be found here

Triple Chocolate Cupcakes by Brooke at Cheeky Kitchen

photo via Recipe can be found here


Churro Cupcakes by Lindsay Ann at Dollhouse Bake Shoppe 

photo via Recipe can be found here (These were featured on Cupcake Wars!)

Cupcake Fondue by Liz at Hoosier Homemade

photo via How-to can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment