Friday, August 3, 2012

Five Minute Fridays - A Few of My Favorite Things


I am a quirky person, there's no doubt about that. But aren't we all? I mean, we all have different interests, different things we aspire to do and be, and different favorite things. Here are a few of my favorite things:

1. Donuts. I love them. I will pretty much eat any kind of donut, although I'm particularly fond of the mini powdered sugar kind. I don't eat chocolate donuts - or chocolate anything - I'm allergic to it. Seriously!
2. Getting pedicures. LOVE it! I had never had a professional pedicure until after I'd graduated from college. Weird, right? I lived on my own and I started treating myself regularly. Once my husband was on the scene, he realized it's the best gift ever. Usually I end up with a pedicure for my birthday. I'm not complaining. :)
3. My wedding ring. I don't really wear jewelry besides my wedding ring. It's unique and exactly what I wanted.

4. Running. Okay, it's a good thing I like to exercise, especially with all the donut eating going on around here! I started running with my dad when I was a little girl. I ran track in high school and then began running long distances in college. I ran the St. George Marathon in 2006 with my dad...and I beat him by 12 minutes. 
5. Going to the Movies ... by myself! I know that sounds a little crazy, but when I first moved to California I lived by myself and I didn't really know anyone. I went to the movies by myself a lot. The first time I went I felt a little awkward. I wondered if people were staring at me. But then I realized IT'S AWESOME! You can sit where you want. You don't have to share popcorn and there's no one talking to you. Seriously, you should try it. :)

What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment