Thursday, August 16, 2012

Creative Party Treat Ideas

I love parties, but I have a super hard time trying to come up with treats to serve. I usually end up throwing fruit in a bowl, putting out a bag of Chex mix and adding juice boxes. I'm really not so creative! Check out these creative treat ideas I found. Of course, some of them came from a themed party, but who says you couldn't serve them all? This is coming from a women who had a waffle bar, horchata and samosas all at my wedding reception brunch. I'm a little eclectic, what can I say?

Check out these awesome lego cookies from Catch My Party. So cute!


Rice Krispie Dragons from Party Pinching. See the tutorial here.

Check out these awesome peanut butter and jelly cookie sandwiches from Delish.

For a healthier option, check out this Butterfly Fruit Pizza tutorial from Hungry Happenings.

How about these adorable Caterpillar Kebobs from A Pinteresting Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment