Friday, June 1, 2012

June FREE Printable Father's Day Card!

June, as you know, has a very special holiday - Father's Day. Since today is the first day of the month, guess what that means? Free Father's Day card printable!!!

I designed the card for either a male or female to give to their father. It is designed to just print on regular 8.5 x 11 card stock. Simply click on the image, right click and save to the desktop and then print, Fold in half and there you go! I left the inside blank for you to write your own message. Hope the fathers out there enjoy! If you would like the card to be customized (hair color, eye color, etc...) it can be purchased from my shop! Click here for details boy card   girl card

***Side Note: I know the images below look a little bizarre without a border, but I did that on purpose. That way you won't have a weird border when you print.

Girl Father's Day Card

Boy Father's Day Card


Happy June Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment