Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hand Stamped Stationery

I have discovered a love for stamps! I know I'm really late to the party on that one.  I have some friends who joined Stampin' Up and would buy stamps for their scrapbooking, but I never saw what the big deal was. Until now! I love it! In fact, I just listed a few new hand stamped items to the shop.  

First is the "Mr. & Mrs." gift/favor tag.This set of 50 handmade tags is made of acid free, white colored, 65 lb. card stock. Tag measures approximately 2 1/4 x 1 1/2 inch with a partial scalloped border along one side. Hand stamped message reads "Mr. & Mrs." in black. Tags come hole-punched to attach to favor with ribbon/twine.




Next up is our Congratulations Wedding Engagement CardThe design features the message "Congratulations" with hand stamped wedding bells above. The entire design is horizontally centered on the front of the card. 






Last but not least is our Congratulations New Baby Card.  The design features the message "Congratulations" with a hand stamped baby foot print. The entire design is horizontally centered on the front of the card. Card is bright white die cut card stock with rounded edges. Card measures 4 x 6 and comes with bright white envelope. Card is blank inside.



We love the new additions to our shop. What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment