Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Haircut!

Wow has my hair changed through the years! I wish I had some photos of when I was a little girl. My mother used to tell me this poem:

There Was A Little Girl
By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.


My mother used to tell me this poem I'm sure for more than one reason... But I choose to believe I was an angel child, and she recited this poem because I had beautiful curly hair. :) I did indeed have one little curl in the middle of my forehead. BUT, Since being pregnant, the texture of my hair has changed dramatically. It is no longer all curly. The underneath is super curly and the top is just stringy and kinda wavy. So I usually straighten it with a flat iron now. Weird how hormones affect even your hair, isn't it? 

Below are the before and after photos. What do you think?

  

2 comments:

  1. Fun to have a new style! 15 inches--wow. Did you donate it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on it. It's still sitting braided in a little baggie on my desk!

    ReplyDelete