Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tangerine Tango Wedding Inspiration

I found out last fall that one of the hottest new colors for weddings in the spring was Tangerine Tango. I thought it was a cute idea, but until now I wasn't sure how to incorporate such a bold color into wedding style. I ran across a truly AMAZING photo shoot with Utah Bride Blog that shows the awesome stylings of Laura Stagg at Forevermore Events. (Disclosure: My sister works at Forevermore Events. Neither she nor I am profiting in any way from this post. They are just truly amazing wedding planners. Just look at their stuff!!) 

Check out the way they incorporated tangerine tango into this beautiful wedding:

photo via

photo via

photo via

The Beautiful Inn at Etrada in St. George, UT (Yes, it is where they filmed High School Musical 2)
photo via
I seriously LOVED this shoot. The colors are amazing! I love how they incorporated real oranges into the tablescapes as a place setting. I love the octagon shaped cake. I love the awesome pom poms under the tent which are above white couches. Truly beautiful! What are some ways you've seen the hottest wedding color trends of 2012?  

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment