Monday, April 30, 2012

A's 2nd Birthday!




My baby girl A turned 2 this past Saturday! It was a very stressful week, so we celebrated really low key. We had pizza and cupcakes and a picnic on the living room floor. The girls had so much fun!

2 years ago I gave birth to such a special little girl! After months of vomiting so severely I'd almost pass out and going to the hospital for hydration and meds just so I could repeat the process over and over again...After starting pre-term labor at only 22 weeks and doctors telling me my cervix was too short and I'd deliver a too-premature baby for sure...After many months of hospitalizations to stop contractions...And after developing gestational diabetes...I delivered A on April 28, 2010. She was 38 weeks, 19 inches and 7 lbs. 2 oz of perfection! We are so blessed to have her sweet smile and happy demeanor in our family. We love you A! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment