Thursday, March 22, 2012

Vintage Carnival Party Theme

I'm designing a wedding invitation for a client right now with a theme of "vintage carnival". Since I have never designed that theme before, the first thing I did was google "vintage carnival" images. Then I made my husband sit down and watch the movie Big Fish with me. (He actually enjoyed it more than I did. I've never been much of a fan of Tim Burton movies, to be honest.)

What I discovered in googling is that there are some super beautiful ideas out there! The carnival theme is very versatile and can be used for a fun summer outdoor wedding or even a child's birthday party. Below are a few of my favorites. Hope they inspire you like they have inspired me!

photo via P is for Party, but originally by Southern Accents

photo via Hostess with the Mostess

photos via Ruffled
photo via Two Yellow Shoes on Etsy

photo via Green Wedding Shoes



Check back soon to see the completed Vintage Carnival wedding invitations I designed! I can't wait for the big reveal!!

Happy Thursday!




1 comment: