Thursday, March 8, 2012

Today is Thursday

I think Thursdays are my least favorite day of the week. Thursday is late enough in the week that I feel like I'm dragging.  And it certainly doesn't possess the gloriousness of Friday. No, it's just a ridiculous day. We should just skip Thursday. But then would Wednesday become the new Thursday? *sigh*
To help you all (ok, mostly me) through this dull and boring Thursday, I thought I would show you some Thursday inspired things I am loving these days.

Did you know there is a Thursday Island? It is in the Torres Straight which separates Australia from Papua New Guinea. In fact, Thursday Island is quite beautiful! I didn't post a pic, because it was hard to determine who to give photo credit to, and I didn't want to mess it up. But do a google image search, and you will see. It's beautiful!

There is also a fashion line named Thursday Island. They consider themselves "urban vintage life". Kirsten Dunst modeled for their line at one point. Check them out here. They have some pieces that I think could be workable into my current wardrobe, but sorry folks, I don't know where you could find them other than online. For some reason I can only view their website in Chinese. Yes, I tried clicking the English version at the bottom of the page. I only get an error message. I don't speak Chinese.

There is also a cute blog "My Girl Thursday". I really love her vintage inspired designs. Check her out here! I like her so much in fact, I've added her to the blog roll. I like her post about 29 things to do before she's 29. I think I might copy that one actually. I turn 30 in a little less than 6 months, so come back soon to see the 30 things I'll do before I turn 30. Ha!

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment