Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I have this fun little craft to show you. Honestly, I am copying this idea, and I don't even know who to give credit to. I saw someone holding a bouquet of chocolate kiss roses at church and thought "I could do that!" (I plan to give this particular bouquet to my mother-in-law for her Valentine's Day gift.) 

I cut tulle squares in pink, red, and purple. Then I used chocolate kisses and skewered them with shish kabob skewers. I covered the kisses in the tulle and then wrapped the bottom with ribbon. Then I placed colored marbles in a cute vase and put the flowers in. Voila! 

The Supplies




Finished Bouquet


This craft is really cute, and really simple to make. My daughters also made some more Valentine cards to hang on the back of the front door. This time they used different colors of construction paper. C put little heart stickers on hers and then drew stems. She was so proud that she made "Balentime" flowers.

On a side note, I'll be away from the blogging world for about a week. My hubby got a new job and we're moving! Check back soon for the details!




No comments:

Post a Comment