Saturday, January 14, 2012

Valentine Card Bouquet

The other day I was trying to think of new and creative ways to use Valentine Cards. I was at the Dr.s office using one of those pens with the flowers on the end. You know the ones, when I had a great idea! Instead of using flowers, what if I used Valentine cards?

I used these printable Valentine's from my etsy shop here. They're super cute and affordable at only $2 for a re-printable download.

Anyway...

Here is the finished product.



I used cute Valentine themed pencils (instead of pens) and stapled the cards to the ends over the erasers. Put them in a mason jar with red and clear colored marbles, added a pretty ribbon and voila! I'm so proud of this! And, oh, think of the possibilities! You could do this for any holiday - Christmas, Halloween, St. Patrick's Day. The list goes on!

I'd love to see your re-creations of this craft. Email pics to me at ehernandezdesigns@gmail.com and I'll post my favs!

No comments:

Post a Comment