Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day"

Ever had "one of those days"? Nothing seems to go right, you're frustrated at everyone and everything, and you just need a way to relax? UGH. That's been my day. Usually I am a big fan of exercising to release the stress, but sometimes you just need a change. I think tonight I might take the family and go to Tutti Frutti. They opened a store here a few months ago and it is my favorite indulgence place. (My kids love saying the name over and over...) Nothing like frozen yogurt especially when they have sugar free options and dozens of toppings of your choice! So yummy! When I'm feeling bad (like today. Ha ha!) I get the flavor of the week, cheesecake and strawberry toppings with caramel sauce. When I'm trying to be good, I usually get the sugar free flavor and fresh fruit toppings. Not that we go there often, but when we do, I  make sure to savor every bite. What do you do to de-stress?

2 comments:

  1. Hello from a fellow Etsian! Very definitely having one of those days. and a hot soak in the tub is my favorite way to destress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! Next time I'll try a long soak. Thanks for the idea Cindy B!

    ReplyDelete