Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ah... weddings....

The past several nights I have been pouring over everything wedding-ish I can think of. Magazines, blogs, photography, you name it. I'm trying to get inspired. My own wedding was 5 years ago (last Thursday to be exact!) and while it was a beautiful affair if I do say so myself, there are so many things I would do differently if I was planning it today. I'd wear a veil, and wear my hair up.  I'd have a bridal party. I thought it would be too hard to decide who to choose.. I mean, I come from a family of 7 children and my hubby has a family of 6 children - not to mention all my close friends... I just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. But, I digress.

Is there anything you would change? Or if you are not married yet, how do you envision your wedding? We'd love to hear!

Our wedding day! January 12, 2007. Check out our red noses. It was SO cold. In fact, we went on our honeymoon to San Diego, and it was the first time in about 40 years that it snowed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment