Grandma & Grandpa Kirby were able to come from Idaho for Charlotte's baptism. They were able to visit for a few days before and after and we had so much fun! The girls decided they wanted to call Grandma "Mama K" and Emmett called Grandpa "Papa" or "Grandma" the entire time. The kids loved being able to spend time with them since they live in another state and hadn't seen them in over a year.
And in other news I made it to 24 weeks - VIABILITY! My cervix is still short and is now 30% funneled. I'm still contracting away some days and other days are quiet. I was given betamethasone (steroid) shots for bay's lungs just in case. If we make it to 28 weeks I'll get another round of shots as a booster.
It's so frustrating that my body just does whatever it wants! But we are now at least at viability - which means if baby boy were to come now, they would do everything in their power to try to save him, but every day in my body is better and means less complications and NICU time.
The girls pray every day to "please not let the baby die" which breaks my heart a little bit every time. I HATE that they have had to experience such loss at such young ages. We are so grateful to Heavenly Father for helping us make it to this point and are always praying for the pregnancy to continue as long as possible. No matter the outcome, God is good.